Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sorry for my absence

I wanted to apologize for my absence. It just occurred to me that I could install the application on my phone to make posts. I have been unable to walk up the stairs to get to my PC. Between my normal pain (which came back last week) and pulling a hamstring, I have been hobbling.

The steroid shot I received from my PCP worked wonders. Also, the change in my anti-depressant has helped.

I saw my rheum doctor today, and she is going to have a new test run on my blood to check the activity of my RD. She also wrote orders for me to get xrays taken. We are searching for more answers. It seems along with my RD and fibro, I have OA.

Anyway, I apologize for not updating this sooner. Sometimes my brain takes a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment