Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Dermatologist 7-24-17

I went to my scheduled Dermatologist appointment yesterday. She was not happy with the way my scalp is nor the fact that Humira is not helping for the entire two weeks.

I have two prescriptions to pick up, one a shampoo and one a solution to be applied to my scalp. I also have to visit the lab and get blood work done so that I can start Stelara. 

Hubby and I are concerned because since I started Humira, my inflammation levels have been within normal limits. This has not happened in over a year. The Humira was working fine for the "arthritis" (whether it be rheumatoid or psoriatic) portion of all the diseases attacking my body.

I see her again in two weeks, hoping the shampoo and solution get my scalp under control, and hopefully I will be on Stelara by then.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment